INTEGRATED PROJECT MANAGEMENT (IPM)
Integrated Project Management (IPM) - services for the management of well construction and field development, including the provision of highly qualified engineering personnel, providing engineering, technological, logistical and other support for the project at all stages of implementation.
- Application of special methods and tools for the development and implementation of effective management decisions.
- Individual approach to the Customer.
- High quality of services provided.
The list of IPM services includes (but not limited to):
- Preparation of tender documentation.
- Selection and evaluation of contractors for the provision of various types of services.
- Preparation of contracts under the current legislation.
- Conclusion and administration of contracts.
- Development of a drilling program.
- Development of detailed logistics schemes for the delivery of equipment, materials and personnel.
- Guidelines for the implementation of projects for exploration, production drilling, development and testing of wells.
- Guidelines for the implementation of projects for field development, infrastructure development.
- Preparation of reports on the progress of the project, daily reports, administrative reports and other documentation at the request of the customer.